Tax supervisor reviews the tax returns prepared by tax preparer and finalize tax return before being reviewed by CPA or Tax Firm. They work in between tax preparer and CPA or Tax Preparer so that CPA or Tax prepare has enough time to finalize and file in IRS. They have exposure to deal with all typical yearend adjustments and journals so that proper effect can be given in the tax returns.
- Planning the year end book closing as per the tax laws
- Review the Tax Returns prepared by Tax preparer
- Tax Planning and proper effect of tax adjustment in Tax Returns
- Helping firm in IRS Audit and queries
- Support as back office staff