He is an audit professional having more than 5 years of experience in review of various tasks in auditing field and holds Bachelor’s degree.
He / She works closely with team members to execute the audit plan and ensures the timely completion of the audit engagement.
He is responsible for the below:
- Identifying audit risks and performing preliminary evaluation of client’s internal control structure to identify weaknesses and areas for management consideration and improvement.
- Prepare and / or review audit work papers, financial statements, footnotes, agreed upon procedures and other attestation engagements.
- Perform and / or review Financial Statement Audits of US Industries Entities using US GAAP.
- Preparation and / or review of financial statements and issuing Audit report.
- Understanding audit methodologies and procedures as per US.
- Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance.
- Perform effective risk and control assessments.
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager.
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency.
- Ensuring standards of quality and accuracy are maintained in audits and other financial reports.
- Assisting in the auditing process as and when required.
- Remaining up to date with developments in relevant legislation and the field in general.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with audit client personnel, assess audit clients’ satisfaction and proactively maintain contact with the audit client throughout the year.
- Acts as an ambassador of the firm, building relationships and promoting the firm at every opportunity to facilitate new business opportunities. Possess excellent communication and client service skills.