He is an audit professional who holds a Bachelor’s degree and having the experience in participating and completion of various types of audit.
Audit Associate are accounting specialists who assist the in-house auditing team with their day-to-day functions.
He is responsible for the below:
- Assists in the conduct of an audit engagement under supervision and may be responsible for undertaking small non-complex audits which will involve preparation.
- Assists with audit planning procedures including audit tests using the CPA firm’s audit methodology ensuring that key matters not identified at the planning stage are brought to the attention of the client management team and assists with assessment.
- Completes allocated tasks to a high standard which meet set reporting and auditing standards.
- Assists with preparation of the simpler financial statements, or reviews client-prepared financial statement and other management reports to develop understanding and increase knowledge of various entities and accounting issues.
- Monitors own WIP and ensure a positive contribution is made to departmental billing.
- Builds confidence in dealing with clients and knowledge of more in depth tasks, developing the ability to take on more complex engagements and builds relationships to ensure client retention and growth.
- Acts as an ambassador of the firm, building relationships and promoting the firm at every opportunity to facilitate new business opportunities. Possess excellent communication and client service skills.
Are you CPA and Accounting firm owners and planning to hire audit associate team for your firm and company? CRSP Connect is best option for you. We are provide offshore staffing solution for cpa and accounting firm. We have a dedicated and highly experienced audit associate team.