About the Company
CRSP Connect is a rapidly growing Audit Outsourcing firm based out of New York, the USA, and India. We provide Audit, Bookkeeping & Accounting, Payroll processing, Tax Preparation, Virtual CFO, and Offshore dedicated staffing services for small businesses, CPA firms, EAs, and accounting firms in the USA & Canada.
Job Designation: Audit Associate – US Audit
No of Positions: 15
Qualifications: Qualified Chartered Accountant.
Experience: 2-4 years of experience in US Audit only.
Must-Have: In-depth knowledge ofCCH Pro System Fx / Caseware.
Salary & Perks: 5 LPA to 10 LPA
Employment Type: Full-time
Role & Responsibilities:
- The candidate should be able to perform full scope statutory and internal audits as per US GAAP and other statutory standards required in the US.
- Assist the team in audit planning, risk assessment, control testing, and conclusion phase of audits as per International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and US GAAP.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by engagement objectives and planned audit approach.
- Perform Analytical procedures to detect unusual Financial Statement relationships.
- Perform audits using the Data Analytics approach or Data-Driven audit through the latest sophisticated tools.
- Should be well versed with the CaseWare software application tools.
- Should be able to perform financial statement audits of Not for Profit, Employee Benefit Plan, Governmental, and Tribal Gaming organizations & ensured compliance to financial reporting framework (US GAAP).
- Developed internal audit scope, performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed.
- Responsible for independent end-to-end project management including planning, execution, and finalization of the audit projects.
- Review & Analyze financial and operational information (including financial ratios, key performance indicators, budgets, valuation reports, management reports, financial statements, etc.) to develop a comprehensive, objective-oriented audit plan.
- Prepared and maintained audit work papers solely and work closely with the team in the US to perform/develop the audit planning, scoping, and fieldwork execution strategy.
- Performed reviews of work papers to ensure accuracy and completion and assist in clearing any review points provided by the team in charge on the job.
- Should be responsible for designing the overall audit plan and strategy, allocation of responsibilities among the team, and timely completion of the audit.
- Can manage client relationships and ensure the deadlines are met in a timely and objective manner. Communicate with clients and proactively seek feedback to maximize client satisfaction.