About the job
About the Company
CRSP Connect is a rapidly growing Accounting Outsourcing firm based out of New York, the USA, and India. We provide Audit, Bookkeeping & Accounting, Payroll processing, Tax Preparation, Virtual CFO, and Offshore dedicated staffing services for small businesses, CPA firms, EAs, and accounting firms in the USA & Canada.
No of Positions: 5
Experience: minimum 3+ years of experience.
Must-Have: In-depth knowledge of complete recruitment cycle and various tools.
Salary & Perks: As per industry standards.
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic HR professional for talent acquisition to join our ambitious team and help us drive top talent to our company via innovative candidate attraction strategies and modern tools.
Location: Udaipur (Preferred) / Rest of India- Work From Home.
- Coordinate with managers and department heads to identify staffing needs
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Conduct interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, experience of using Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
- Communicate regularly with the all stakeholders to get a clear view of the company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Work closely with the digital marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Research talent acquisition trends
- Proven 3+ years of work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role. Experience is accounting outsourcing industry is the big plus.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- In-depth knowledge of various hiring platforms like naukri, shine, times jobs, etc.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Should have handled leadership hiring
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- A positive, “can do” attitude